In creating innovative commercial projects, we focus on
- Achieving the ideal tenant mix, including tenants ranging from international brands to local specialty shops
- Providing opportunities for creative industry, innovative producers, traditional hand craft, creative gastronomy, and new service providers
- Providing complex infrastructural solutions and delivery possibilities, and environmentally friendly planning and management
- Creating space for local producers, start-ups, local projects, and diverse communities
- Encouraging innovative work space, including co-working, desk-rentals, and other community working models
- Ensuring that neighbors of all socio-economic backgrounds are able to purchase their food and other daily need articles locally.
- Allowing for conventional and original businesses of all kinds, in order to meet the needs of the neighborhood.
- Promoting multicultural gastronomy for all income levels, including street food and markets, no-waste restaurants, free-from offers, etc.